Thursday, June 24, 2010

Barack Obama is a Goonie?

I had this crazy dream where I was a part of the goonies gang on an adventure. We had just discovered a cover up of sorts in the government. We were headed to the top of the Statue of Liberty to expose a cover-up. As we were walking we went right past a male and a female security guard like they didn't even notice us. As we walked past the female security guard lookd over and said 'Barack' with a sternness in hear voice. I looked over and there in little kid clothes was Barack Obama, some how I hadn't noticed it was him. He replied, I have discovered for myself that all of the governments problems are a direct result Congress and The Senate. As we walked by the women replied, I didn't vote for you to blame your problems on other people. The funny thing was, Obama was absolutely right in what he said as he was going off what we discovered. I wish I remember what it was we discovered, I do know it had something to do with oil and government officials lining their pockets with money from cover-ups.

Later, in the dream I asked our leader if the door to door sales men would make any of the extra money saved from not advertising. He stammered and never gave me a clear answer. I turns out the whole adventure was for my boss who had set up a door to door program selling oil. By him exposing the corruption it allowed him to get a better deal on the oil. Which by his lack of response was going to only benefit him and no one else in the group, even though we did all this work to help him. In the end it looks like the money went from one greedy source to simply another greedy source.

No comments:

Post a Comment